Connection Cards are the perfect study tool for use throughout the academic year. They have been tried and tested by students from Age 12 to those taking university exams.
They are the ideal resource for writing out condensed/concise notes, making them more manageable and digestible for students. Connection Cards are also extremely flexible and students are encouraged to use a range of ways to organise and present information on the cards - graphic organisers, diagrams, bulleted notes, mnemonics etc. They are also bite-sized and portable which makes it easy for students to revise as they go about their daily business.
- Perforated for maximum use
- Index/content card to help students organise revision notes
- Question cards to aid retrieval practice
- 5 sets of 10 colours to facilitate different subjects
- Full set of instructions (including useful study tips)
- Exemplar included
- Larger A6 Cards - suitable for diagrams and illustrations
- Wirobound so that all notes can be kept together